Conference presentation proposal form
Presentations should contain theoretical approaches and comments on the one hand as well as relevant practical examples and feasible solutions on the other.
Choose one concept for your presentation and speak on the development of that single concept from start to end, as brief overviews of multiple concepts have less value for delegates.
FINAL form submission date: Friday 09 NOVEMBER 2012
PLEASE READ THE PAPER GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE
COMPLETING THIS FORM
- The form must be completed IN FULL, as specified - please have all information ready
- Information submitted may be used for publishing, website and e-media promotion and will be edited
- Biography - write as your introduction at the conference, include your experience and an interesting fact about yourself (a hobby/interest)
- Immediately after form completion, please email your colour portrait photo (.jpg file) and company logo (.jpg or .eps file) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 09 November 2012 - Conference Presentation Proposal Form/s must be submitted
- 16 November 2012 - Your portrait photo (colour) and company logo must be sent to us
- 07 December 2012 - By this date you will be notified of your speaking day and time
- 11-25 March 2013 - Your PowerPoint presentation must be sent to us
Please note: You will receive an automated email following completion of the Conference Presentation Proposal Form with information regarding the preparation of your presentation. Please read all emails in full and follow the given guidelines.
Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE 2013 Proposal Form